MidOpt Dual Bandpass and Triple Bandpass Filters are most commonly used for security and surveillance, intelligent traffic solutions and Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) imaging.
- Pass visible light and a specific portion of the visible (VIS) and near-infrared (NIR) spectrums
- Ideal for color camera applications that utilize daytime sunlight and NIR illumination at night
- Achieve accurate color rendition by blocking interfering wavelengths
- Eliminate the need for dual sensor imaging
- Anti-reflection coated for maximum transmission
- Hard-coated, single-substrate fabrication
- Exceptional surface quality; 40/20 scratch/dig
MOUNT & SIZE OPTIONS: In-stock, ready-to-ship Dual Bandpass Filters are available in Threaded Mounts, sizes M13.25 to M82; 25.4™ C-Mount; Slip Mounts; or Unmounted. Dual Bandpass Filters can be optically cemented behind a M12 lens if preferred while custom shapes and sizes are also available.
APPLICATIONS: Dual Bandpass Filters are becoming increasingly popular in NDVI aerial drone inspection, allowing for single sensor imaging and reduced operation payload. NDVI, traditionally achieved by satellite imagery, can now be obtained utilizing Dual Bandpass Filters and personal aerial imaging devices.